Eyes jiggle, legs wiggle, and antennas sway to-and-fro during this bug's tango-jitterbug-frightened-grasshopper dance. It is unmistakably an attention-grabber. This frolicking fancy is easy to assemble and demonstrates an alternative energy principle. No batteries or tools required and less than ten parts to snap together.
- Solar Panel Output : 1.1V x 50mA
- Assembled Size : 49mm x 26.8mm x 15.7mm
- Solar Cell Life: 2 yrs in normal use
- Motor : DC
- Power Consumption : 1.2V x 10mA
- No Batteries Required
- OWI Solar Kits - Includes Solar Cell!
For ages 10 and up.
Batteries: Solar Power
WARNING CHOKING HAZARD- Small parts. Not for Children under 3 yrs.